Questions and Answers
1. How does delivery work?
We use Courier Guy as they have a depot in Swellendam and deliver worldwide.
2. How long does shipping take?
In South Africa about 2 days.
Internationally about 2 weeks.
3. About packing goods for shipping.
For example paintings: we can take the canvas off the wooden frame and roll it up. To make sure it arrives safely the painting is sealed in a tube.
4. Do you give discounts?
Yes we do. We are the only agents of certain paintings and products. This allow discounts.
5. Do you give any proof of value of painting?
Yes we give a certificate of authenticity and valuation with each purchase of a painting.
6. Where are your suppliers from ? All local and South Africans.
7. Do I have to pay customs?
Yes you do on receiving order.
8. Do you take commisionwork?
Yes we do. We either design our own stretched canvas or order in any size.
9. Can you provide products in other shapes, sizes and colors that are listed?
Yes we can. Just send email and we will discuss.
10. Do you have investment art?
Yes we have.